The Wharf Revue | Pride in Prejudice
Civic Theatre Presents
A Soft Tread Production
The Wharf Revue: PRIDE IN PREJUDICE
The Wharf Revue is back for another year of sensational value! Satirical content is up by 7%, the average laughter quotient is indexed at 8.3% over the forward estimates but the Wharf Revue defies the cost-of-living pressure by keeping the ticket price at the same level as last year! Take that, Phillip Lowe!
Created and written by Jonathan Biggins, Drew Forsythe and Phillip Scott
Performed by Jonathan Biggins, Mandy Bishop, Drew Forsythe and David Whitney with Michael Tyack
Yes, that’s right: today’s comedy at yesterday’s prices! NO deposit, NO interest! *
With over twenty-three years experience in the political satire space, Australia’s most trusted revue-based practitioners continue the tradition with this year’s hilarious offering: “Pride in Prejudice” TM.
With no jokes written by ChatGPT and no sketches outsourced to PWC. Completely gluten-free, suitable for the lactose intolerant and no animals were harmed during the production process.* *
* “Yesterday” and “Today” do not necessarily reflect temporal reality - see in-store for details.
* *Disclaimer: Reputations may be questioned, political careers damaged and some sacred cows slaughtered. Due to public demand, full-frontal nudity will not be included. Any similarity to public figures living or dead is entirely intentional.
Running time 90 minutes no interval
May contain strong language and adult themes
Recommended ages: 13+
- Writers - Jonathan Biggins, Drew Forsythe and Philip Scott
- Co-Directors - Jonathan Biggins and Drew Forsythe
- Musical Director - Andrew Worboys
- Lighting Designer - Matt Cox
- Video Designer - Todd Decker
- Sound and Video Systems Designer - Cameron Smith
- Costume Designers - Hazel and Scott Fisher
- Performed by - Jonathan Biggins, Mandy Bishop, Drew Forsythe and David Whitney with Michael Tyack