COVID SAFE: Ticketing Terms & Conditions
The Civic Theatre is a registered COVIDSafe business and has developed a COVID-19 safe plan in conjunction with the City of Newcastle Emergency Response Team and in line with the Government guidelines. The Civic Theatre team will monitor the movements, attendance numbers, compliance, and comfort levels of the public. Front of House staff will be onsite to assist patrons.
Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.
Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regular Terms and Conditions, prior to purchasing your tickets.
- You will receive a booking confirmation once you have completed your purchase. If you have requested eTickets, your tickets will be attached.
- Customers must either print their PDF ticket/s or ensure their ticket/s are available on their phones
- Valid photo ID is required by the purchaser to gain entry to the Venue
- Babes in Arms are now included in total capacity and as a result now require a Babes in Arms ticket
- We recomend face masks are worn inside the theatre.
At the Event
- The customer is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, clearly visible, for checking at the door.
- Customers must not attend a performance if they have COVID-19, have been advised to self isolate by NSW Health, if they have been overseas, or to an area where NSW Health has declared a COVID-19 hotspot within the previous fortnight. You will be entitled to a full refund if you advise the Ticket Office within 4 hours of the start of the show time on 02 4929 1977 or email email@example.com
- Customers may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the Venue
- Customers agree to abide by all physical distancing, health protocols and the Venue’s COVIDSafe plan
- Customers agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff at all times
- If customers do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse
In line with the NSW Govt requirements, our venues are now operating at 100% capacity.
Please note that patrons may be seated directly next to other attendees.